Upcoming GP events
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program (QA & CPD) includes the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
Healthscope has achieved both Endorsed Provider (Category 2) and Accredited Provider (Category 1) status with the RACGP.
Our dedicated continuation of education programs assist general practitioners to fulfil their accreditation criteria set out by the RACGP.
GP Update in MBS, Billing, Risk and Compliance
Please join us for this 4 point CPD Seminar.
(Limited seats available - Please register early)
Date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start - 9:00pm close
Dinner will be serverd
Venue: Leonda By The Yarra
2 Wallen Road Hawthorn VIC 3122
Speakers and Topics:
- Matthew Bulters (Department of Health)
Appropriate MBS claiming in the changing general practice landscape
- Shared Debt Recovery scheme
- Ask MBS email advice service
- Record keeping requirements
- Identification of potential causes
- Phillip Cuttriss (Department of Human Services)
Medicare Billing for GPs
- How DHS process based on prescribed rules
- MBS item descriptors
- Prevention of claims being rejected
- Bree Knoester / Genna Angelowitsch (Adviceline Injury Lawyers)
Write it right: tips, pitfalls and tricks to preparing A+ medical reports and compliant medical records
- Report writing - quick and easy tips
- WorkCover / TAC patients requirements of records and reports
- Standard fee structures
Limited seats are available - Please register your attendance by 15th October 2019 at:
Activity based training including a panel of experts and people with a lived experience of an eating disorder.
Where: Eating Disorders Victoria, Collingwood Football Club
Level 2, Cnr Lulie and Abbot Streets, Abbotsford VIC 3067
When: Saturday 16th February 2019
For more information, please click here.